Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hello everyone!!

Well it been a long while since I've been on here. My sisters have been yelling at me to write .I just feel i don't have enough time in the day for this so sorry!Well I'm sure anyone who reads this know that know i am excepting another baby which i am very excited about and we will find out in a month what i am having hopefully a girl!!!here are a few picture's i have taken over the few months hope you enjoy!

Here a few months ago we took Jathan to see the fairchild oak its one of the oldest oak trees around here its huge!





Here are picture's from Easter .one with my dad from the egg hunt from church! the other from are family egg hunt and one from his school he got tons of stuff way to much candy .Hopefully it wont be to long before i get on here again!!

8 comments:

amy said...

It's about time! I am glad you posted so I can see new pictures of Jathan. He looks so cute on Easter in his plaid shirt. He is such a handsome boy! I hope you are having a girl too. You need one!

Celeste said...

I feel your pain, it's not as easy for me to write as it is for others, but I sure enjoy keeping up on everyone's lives. See you soon :)

Chari said...

I'm glad to see you have updated! I have to agree with Amy, Jathan is such a little cutie. You are in serious trouble, he is gonna be a heartbreaker :)

Jeff & Melissa said...

It's about freakin time... i wasnt even going to check becuase Im like-- she hasnt updated. What a pleasant suprise!

Cameron Family said...

Yeah, you need to get on here a lot more! I am sure there is LOTS you could post about Jathan if you feel like you have nothing else! Hope things are going well!

Terry said...

I checked but couldn't believe you actually posted!! Can't wait to find out if you're having a girl. Keep posting pics of Jathan. Love that boy's smile!

Kindergarten said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I know I get to see Jathan alot but I am glad you posted pic's for everyone else. keep up the good work