Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Aubree Elizabeth is here!!!!

Well Aubree decided to come a bit earliar than we execpted. I stared having contractions about about 2am early sun morning not really knowing what they were I got up at about 8 and around 9:30 called the doc. He told me to hold off for awhile so about 3:00 we decided to go to the hospital beacuse they were really hurting me ...thank goodness they decided to keep me because i did not want to go home !!Well 8:00 pm we had the c-section and she was here ya!!she was 7 lbs 20 In. long Im happy shes out but still in a lot of pain so here is some pics shes such a cutie with her big chubby cheeks

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Congratulations !!! I can't wait to meet her:)

Kindergarten said...

Michelle, Put on many pictures of her. I have been counting down the days with you.

Unknown said...

hey b-bell congrats so who is this kindergarten person, we need to know????????