Sunday, March 1, 2009

5 Months

Its hard to believe that Aubree is already 5 months old.Time is going by way to fast!I Tell you this little girl loves to smile... you could yell at her ,and still she's full of smiles and just laughs.Every day she starting to do new things ..of course we started the whole teething thing this week running nose, fever, not fun at all but she's doing pretty well with it.We finally pulled the exersaucer out which she loves .She loves to be able to sit up and look around at everyone she's a very Observant baby!I'm just very blessed that she's a really good baby!Well here are some pictures of her from the past couple of weeks.





11 comments:

Delmonico Family said...

Michelle, she is absolutely the most beautiful baby girl...just gorgeous. I love the first picture of her...so stylish. I want to give her cute cheeks a bunch of kisses. Can't wait to see her again. I love her

Hill said...

Michelle she is getting so big.She is so pretty! We need to hang out before the she starts walking.lol

Cameron Family said...

She is so cute! I miss her so much! I think you are right with your income tax you guys should come and see us....but that is me just being selfish! :) You look great too!

Terry said...

I can't believe she's already 5 months old! Where has the time gone??? She's a little beauty! I love the picture of Carter holding her. Priceless! Give her and Jathan a GREAT BIG hug from us.

Jeff & Melissa said...

Yes, come visit me seems i cant visit you!! I love all the pics... thanks for posting!

Celeste said...

What a little BEAUTY !!!

One proud Mommie said...

Thats one Cute LIL' Lady :)

The Bruntz Runtz said...

She is the cutest lil thing!

Cuddly Carter said...

Loooove that picture oh her and Carter. Their going to have so much fun here soon :D

Chari said...

Awe such a sweetie! She looks like such a happy little baby. Such pretty eyes and perfect skin!

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

she is so pretty Michelle! I can't believe she is 5 months old already! I love how you dress her; she is so stylish!!