Friday, July 3, 2009

9 months!

ITs crazy to think Aubs is already 9 months old! Time is flying right by me.Well we stop by the doc. the other day for her 9 month checkup she's weighing in at 22 lbs 10 oz and 29 inch. long . I know she's a big girl The doc. said she's at the top of the charts for weight and height.She's had her 2 tooth cut through and the doc. said her top should be cutting through soon .Let me to you this little girl is everywhere its hard to keep her contained she wants to be where ever you are .She's pulling up on everything and stands up all by her self now .She now takes one step and then falls so im sure I'll have a walker on my hands soon.she's saying a few things now like baba, dada,Hey and Hi,She also sarted waving!Let me to you she loves to eat anything and everything that she able to that is. Im just so blessed that I have such a great baby!Whenever I see her she has such a big smile on her face and she puts one on mine .I mean she has her days with this whole teething thing but for the most part she's great!! Well I havent taken many pics. this month but here is one from my phone ..Hopefully i'll get some more on here soon!

1 comment:

Delmonico Family said...

I love her smile. I miss her. She is getting so big. Give her tons of kisses. She is beautiful!!!