Sunday, December 28, 2008

Aubree's got her bling bling!

I couldn't wait till this day!I was so sick of old people thinking she was a boy,but now she's even cuter!She was so good! she only cried for a minute . I had a bottle ready of course and any time she has food she stops crying right away, she loves to eat!! All in all she did a great job !She wants to thank her uncle Matt for buying them for her. It was her Christmas's present from him!!He says now she's got her bling bling!Of course My dad was like poor little girl their hurting you ...He thinks I should have waited till she was like 12 but whatever these days are different dad!:)


3 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

So cute! Did Uncle Matt want her to look like him...
She looks darling with her diamonds!

Cameron Family said...

Love the bling! I think Uncle Matt is the #1 Uncle right now. What is Josh going to do to in her heart now?

The Bruntz Runtz said...

Michelle, she is precious! I think it's better to get it done young, they don't remember it 5 min later, the older ones complain for days!!I'm so glad you got yourself a girl!