Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday bookie boo # 1

This is a shout out to my bookie #1.For those of you who don't know Bookie is a nickname he got when he was born from his uncle josh and aunt Melissa which we still call him today .Its funny because now he Call's Aubree bookie#2.Hes such a great big brother he loves her so much he comes in everyday and gives her tons of kisses!!Its so hard to believe that 6 years ago I was blessed with this Little boy who's been such a joy in my life.I never thought i could love something so much!Even though he has his bad days and days...their are so many good things about him He is such a funny kid he loves to be the center of attention..And he always has something crazy coming out of that brain of his..He just says the funniest things which i love!Hes so smart he started kindergarten this year and has been doing great the teacher has only good things to say about him!!thank goodness!!Even though he's not going to read this Happy Birthday Jathan I love you very much!!

7 comments:

Hill said...

Happy Birthday Jathan!!!

Cameron Family said...

Yep....Happy Birthday Bookie #1!

Chari said...

Awe! Happy Birthday Jathan! And you are right, he is VERY smart and too dang cute :)

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Happy Birthday Jathan!! I can't believe he is 6!

Shelley said...

I am so out of it! I just NOW found your blog! I'm a loser. Well,..Aubree is beautiful and Happy Birthday Bookie #1! ;) I just added you to my list so Ill for sure stay up to date on things now! ;) Merry Christmas!

The Bruntz Runtz said...

Happy Birthday Jathan, Ty misses you, and you have the cutest sister, this is the first I have seen of her! She is adorable michelle! I didn't realize you had a blog until you left me a comment, which I just now saw!!

Jeff & Melissa said...

He is getting so big in those pics... seems like just yesterday he was born. Time Flies... miss my Bookie!